Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Japantown (wade's hood)

I now appreciate digital cameras. I think a digital slr is in my future. Its been a while since I tool out ye olde film slr and well, the pictures from Cali turned out pretty good, but Walgreens processing totally sucks. Color is off, all kinds of artifacts, very grainy and the images on the cd arent even close to the prints. Oh well. Im not gonna bother scanning the prints even though they look much better than the digital copies they gave me. Here we go with the pic posting.

Home base for the trip was Wade's apartment in Japantown. Pretty sweet.



Japantown was pretty cool, nothing too exciting to take pictures of but it was a real nice little pedestrian/downtownish area with all kinds of crazy sushi and asian cuisine places. Im not a big fan of sushi, but the place we went with the sushi boats was pretty awesome. Here is the cool budhisht temple a few blocks from Wade's.


No comments: