Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Drank.

So my search for Brawndo:The Thirst Mutilator came up empty in Texas. Not that I searched very hard but when I saw this stuff I thought It'd be ok to Settle.


Drank - the extreme relaxation beverage. An herbal approximation of real drank which is a combination of prescription cough syrup and soda which is apparently popular with rappers from Texas and people who wish they were rappers from Texas.

Inspired by Bill Latham's drank test, I sat down with Joe, a case of Miller, two cans of Drank and season Two of Human Giant.

After six episodes, the two cans were gone and I estimated that Joe had drank about 8 bottles of beer. One can made me want to take a nap, two cans and I dont have any idea when I passed out. And oh did I pass out hard. I woke up around 6 am this morning (I probably passed out around 11 pm) and gave Drank the thumbs up. I just wonder what three cans would have done.

No comments: