Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thinkin bout Texas.

I came back from California with about 100 photos. I came back from Texas with 7. I think the reason is because I did California on foot, bicycle, boat and airplane. Texas was in a rented SUV. 1977 miles. It was nice having the car in Texas cause having a car is like having a mobile comfort zone bubble, everythings ok once you get into it. When I was riding that bike in Marin county, 60 miles away from the couch I was sleepin on, that was about as far out of my comfort zone as I could have been and not been in the wilderness somewhere. So heres the last of the Texas photos. Why is the one picture I took of Kristen infront of a wall in San Antonio? Least I could have done was make her stand infront of the Alamo.

3 comments:

tobeistobex said...

What was in the basement?

chris said...

davey crockett's ghost and a certain man child's red bicycle.

gravy said...

I spy:

baby picking nose.
guy picking teeth.
guy grabbing long legged teddy bear.
air force guy really telling time.