Wednesday, April 16, 2008

my big day....

so i just woke up with cramps in my thighs and my calfs. sucks.

so today i did two things i have never done before.

1. 3 laps at swanson. I know it is not a big feat but it was for me. the best thing was that my legs gave out to cramps while my heart and lungs were a-okay.

2. i got to the road at Swanson and did not stop, just went right up the hill to tetanus ridge. I did this on lap 2 and 3. on lap to a 2 I forced it and stopped for about 10 seconds at the turn to the new part to get my heart back in my shirt and the 3rd lap I just crossed and tried to make it all the way but failed and pushed about 15 feet and hopped right back on. I may have made it up the 3rd lap with a 32 X 20 but was running 32 X 18 and it just didn't work

laps times were 39, 34 and 37 minutes. that is really good for me. total was just under 2 hours with breaks in the parking lot between laps.

well, the legs are chilin' out so it is back to bed.

No comments: