Sunday, May 18, 2008

New beginning!

I am proud to make the announcement that I've gotten my lazy bum back on my bike! Yesterday Bob, Jim and I went to Tranquility and they were patient enough to let me keep up with them. My lungs tried their best to keep up, but there were several times where I wanted to reach for an oxygen tank. My leg muscles also had a hard time, I have a lot of building up to do. I really love being on my bike and am glad that my rib is cooperating.
Bob and I went back to Tranquility today and he went at his speedy pace, while I tried my best with a reallllly sore gluteus maximus and pissed off adductor magnus and gracilis.
I'm hoping for a nice transformation in my body at the end of the summer.

Pic of me now








Pic of me hopefully by end of the summer

1 comment:

gravy said...

Look at you with the fancy big medical words and the hope of growing hair over the summer.