Sunday, May 4, 2008

Cancel the Fat Tire Festival Idea...

Lets all go to Ponca. Camp, ride, eat, ride, eat, eat, eat, ride, sleep... head up the morning of Sat. the 24th of may.

I did not know that the FTF was so expensive. well not really expensive, but we could eat steaks every 3 hours at Ponca for the price of going to the FTF. I was told to ask Mike the park ranger where the good trails are although I like the last one we found last year. I can use my tent!

Who is in?

Opps I like this idea but i think there is a wedding Saturday. We could go Sunday and come back monday. But will get the details.

5 comments:

Jim S said...

I like the Ponca idea. It is something we can do in a day and a half and still get some good riding in. I am in!

chris said...

werent we supposed to ride to lincoln or something?

Sebnova said...

I think Bob wants to go to Ponca and ride from there to Lincoln!!!

gravy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tobeistobex said...

shhh.... you have to be SLy about it